Thursday, November 5, 2009

Google Doc Presentation



This is my Google Doc presentation. I am so happy I found out about this tool. I have made a presentation for another class, as well as help my girlfriend do a presentation for her class. The best thing about helping her is she is living in Eugene, I am in Salem. She had no clue about this so in a matter of minutes I set her up with gmail, started the presentation for her, and collaborated together online until she figured it out. She received an A. Her teacher and her entire class was very impressed she could log on to a school computer and get into her Google Docs and show a presentation. Very useful tool that will help me in the future as a student but even more as a teacher. There are multiple examples within the presentation that show the benefits of using Google Docs for future teachers.

1 comment:

  1. Justin --- please embed the actual presentation into your Blog post. Also add a few statements about the project (you're role, etc.). Thanks for sharing --- great job.

    ReplyDelete